Community Housing Sonoma County is a nonprofit that partners with agencies and organizations to build supportive housing for underserved populations.
We do not work directly with individuals to place them into housing.
- If you or someone you know is a veteran in crisis, please call the Veterans Crisis Line immediately to reach caring, qualified responders – (800) 273-8255
- Nation’s Finest has been assisting veterans for almost 50 years. Most of their staff are either veterans themselves or members of a veteran family. Give them a call and they’ll connect you with what you need – (833) 468-9676
- If you are experiencing a medical or mental health emergency – please call 911 now.
- Or, please call the Sonoma County crisis stabilization unit – (707) 576-8181
- COTS Emergency Shelter and Permanent Supportive Housing are accessed through Sonoma County Coordinated Entry System. If you are homeless or worried about becoming homeless — please call (866) 542-5480 to enroll with Coordinated Entry.
If you are looking for affordable housing, the following resources may be helpful:
- Housing Authority of Santa Rosa – (707) 543-3300
- Sonoma County Housing Authority – (707) 565-7500
- Burbank Housing – (707) 526-9782
131-A Stony Circle, Suite 500
Santa Rosa, CA 95401